Ok so Saturday is my 25th birthday! I am starting to feel old all of a sudden (no offense to those who are older than me), but I can’t believe I am finally going to be 25!! I think I am more excited to get a break on my car insurance than anything, although from what I hear it’s not that great!! Anyway in the past few years I have learned the importance of family and friends, so this year for my birthday I have decided to have a Barbecue, with games and movies, mainly just a time to relax and hang out with family and friends. I know hamburgers and hot dogs aren’t the traditional birthday meal for a February birthday, but what can I say I like different!
Anyway back to the inviting part! Everyone is invited to come to my house Saturday, February 21, 2009 at 2:00pm (or you can come whenever), Please bring a side dish or snacks, we will supply Hamburgers and hot dogs! If you cannot bring something to eat, bring a game, if neither are a possibility, just bring yourself!! I hope to see everyone here :)
*PLEASE NO GIFTS – Your friendship is more than enough for me*Anyway back to the inviting part! Everyone is invited to come to my house Saturday, February 21, 2009 at 2:00pm (or you can come whenever), Please bring a side dish or snacks, we will supply Hamburgers and hot dogs! If you cannot bring something to eat, bring a game, if neither are a possibility, just bring yourself!! I hope to see everyone here :)

3 comments:
I'm not looking forward to #30 next year! Wow time flies,, Kira will be five in July and Shelby and I have now celebrated 12 valentines together.... : )
yeah Brit, you can't possibly feel old with all these thirty year olds running around us. =]
Britani,
I am SO sorry we did not make it. It was all MY fault. I ruined it...Terah was very upset we missed your party, and I want you to know that it was my fault. I really am very sorry! You have meant a lot to us and have made our Sunday mornings so much easier!
Happy Birthday though!
Post a Comment