Friday, July 17, 2009

Ernie...

Well I know this may seem strange but here goes....

Ernie (my 5lb Yorkie Pomeranian puppy) got attacked this evening by my cousin's dog (Alaskan Malamute ) He is doing well just in lots of pain. He has Three deep puncture wounds which will need surgery first thing tomorrow (today), another on his neck that will just need stitched (hopefully), and a shattered shoulder which will need surgery by an ortho specialist in spokane (if they feel they can't save it, it will be amputated).
Now my strange request to my friends, family, and fellow bloggers please pray for my dog and his surgery! I don't know what I would do without my little "rat dog", since I don't have kids he is the closest I've got and I don't want him to live misserably or be in pain! (I guess you could pray for me too, to make the right decisions)
(It's ok to Laugh.... My brothers all have & think I'm nuts for even caring!!)

4 comments:

Terah said...

Poor thing!

Prayin...

Heidi said...

I don't think it's funny or that you're nuts. Pets are God's creation too and I'm confident that He cares deeply for them as well.

I will pray for your little doggie but I will especially pray for you.

Crystal said...

Praying.....

Looks like such a sweet little thing.

The Chad Beck's said...

Poor Ernie!
Such a sweet dog!
I'll pray everything will workout well and not cost a ton!
love ya.