1 year ago
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
First Day of School....
This may seem a little odd, but it's tradition in our house! No matter how old you are if it's the first day of school expect to get your picture taken! This is the first year Brodey is the only one starting school, and on top of that he got to drive... my car!!
He's only 16, but so responsible!! It's hard to believe he is playing Varsity Football, Driving and yeah a Junior in High School!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's neat!
I hope I do that with ny kids every year!
He is a sweet guy, I mean, expecially compared too, you know, your other brothers. (;
Good job Brodey, see where having a good additude takes you... you must feel special that Brit let you take her car!She doesn't let just anybody! (;
He looks so much like you, Brit.
I know I say it all the time but I can't help remember those little cowboy boots finding a landing spot on my shins. =)
How are you feeling?
Post a Comment