Friday, April 9, 2010

Just Between Friends

So it's been a while since I updated, It amazes me how fast time flies!

- So Monday was the last Wii bowling @ slates. It sounds completely lame I know, but it was actually pretty fun and since we won we get like $100 or $150 per person.

- On the way to Wii bowling I won $50 from 99.9 Big Coyote Country. They are having a contest and if you are caller 9 & identify the correct voice you win $50. And at the end of all 12 voices you could win $5000.(not that any of that matters but I won $50)

- Tuesday I was driving home from town and they had the same contest on so I called in again thinking I knew who it was. I was wrong, but I won 2 tickets to Just Between Friends & a $25 gift certificate to it.

- So today Dana & I are taking the kids and going to the Spokane Fairgrounds for Just Between Friends (which I had never heard of till I googled it) and I am totally excited!

- For those that don't know- Just Between Friends is a large consignment sale. It is in Spokane this weekend and then going to be at the Kootenai county fairgrounds in may. Check out this website for more information http://spokane.jbfsale.com/
(or Google Just Between Friends)

- Have a great weekend

2 comments:

The Chad Beck's said...

I've been meaning to go for three years in a row!!
Have fun!!!

Heidi said...

Never heard of it.

I guess I'll have to check it out!

Yay! for winning stuff.