Thursday, June 24, 2010

Just for Fun!

I don't even know why I take pictures anymore all they do is sit on my SD Cards, I don't even edit them (not because I don't have time, but our computer is ssssssssssoooooooooooo sssssssssllllllloooooooowwwwwwww)


Kaylen & Amber after we had been to 5 parks... Just be glad I didn't post the picture of Mike after 5 parks :)

* Not the greatest of pictures but I love how they make a heart shape!

A few months back I won tickets to the Harlem Globetrotters (glad they were free)and after the game the kids all got autographs on their basketballs. Their FAVORITE part was Globie the mascot.


Drew was so excited to have his own "backitball" like daddy! Mike was excited we were almost done :)


Just couldn't pass up Drew, his wrinkly feet were so cute!

1 comment:

The Chad Beck's said...

These are SO cute!! You guys are such fun auntie & uncle! It reminds me of my aunt Stacy & uncle Eddie when Derek & I were young...you guys are creating memories they will remember FOREVER!
I LOVE the first picture of the girls! Way to cute! Love the heart shape!!