Friday, April 15, 2011

Deal Alert!!!

I love that now so many people are now into the coupon clipping. My customers love to tell me where they get the best deal and I just soak it all in :) Here is one:

Does Anyone have A Buzz Lightyear fan? or a fan of games? Heck how about a momma that wants a gift you don't have to pay an arm and a leg for? Drew isn't necessarily a fan, but I got it for him anyway (not sure if we are giving it to him for Easter or saving for his Birthday in December)



Here is the deal...
It's Buzz Lightyear Operation (Retail value $14.99-$21.99) on sale at Stateline Walmart for $5.

With this deal you don't even have to drive to Post Falls to do this, just let me know if you want it and I can purchase it for you.

Then I will Go to coupons.com to print you $3.00 Off coupon. (which means you get a $15.00 game for $2.30 with Tax) PLUS...

After the purchase you go to hasbro.com and print your mail in form for your free pizza (up to $7.01 value)

So in turns you get pizza and a game for free :)

Let me know if you are interested ASAP (there are about 10 games left).

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I would actually love to know how to do this. Sooooooo...
teach away!