he is so adorable! I love the second one. how are little bentley's tummy/sleeping patterns going? any better? yay! hope to see you sunday. you'll have to watch my hubby star in the christmas play. it's bound to be comical in places. i never realized how many comedians we have at church. =)
4 comments:
Congratulations! Mike and Britani! He is b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l. God is so gracious in his gifts to us.
when are you going to come show him off?!?!
Hopefully Sunday... just depends on weather and if everyone ia feeling good (I think he may be fighting a cold & the flu is going around:(
he is so adorable! I love the second one.
how are little bentley's tummy/sleeping patterns going? any better?
yay! hope to see you sunday. you'll have to watch my hubby star in the christmas play. it's bound to be comical in places. i never realized how many comedians we have at church. =)
Post a Comment