Bentley + Pee Paw's Cowboy Boots & Hat =
He is such a handful, but so worth all the hard days!
He loves to give loves... He randomly will run up to my legs and squeeze them so tight, or kiss my belly every chance he gets.
He is a helper... With everthing!
There is so much more... But I better not keep going I will be a blubbering mess :)






2 comments:
I have always wanted to do the boots & buns pictures with my boys but jay is opposed to nakey buns pics. I may just have to do it with Rhett. I don't have to post them but I'd really like to have some.
He is too cute Britani! I can't wait to see what your new little guy looks like.
Just love all of these so much, I also love to see how so very much you cherish being a Mama :)
Post a Comment