This Little man can't resist smiling @ his favorite auntie (or atlease that's what I like to tell peole that I'm the favorite)!! On Thursday night he was so hot, with a fever and just completely miserable- teething or sick we're still not quite sure. Luckily for me, I am not scared of a sick, cranky baby, so I of course picked him up, got a few smiles out of him, hugged on him for a bit and then persuaded him that he was hungry!! After he ate I decided since he was out of formula and didn't have an outfit for the 4th we should go for a short drive to walmart (in Post Falls) and get a few things he needed. Originally the list was: Teething cookies, Formula and look for a cute outfit. Although I know Boogie can't talk nor did he really care what I was buying, I lightheartedly asked him every time I picked something up if we should buy it and I got looks much like the ones below, which of course means "Yes you should buy it for me aunt Britani!" Our final purchase was closer to $40 instead of $20 and instead of 3 items we ended up with 2 outfits for Boogie, formula, teething cookies, a shirt for Kaylen, a shirt and outfit for Amber. Then on friday on our way home from the lake, I found yet another outfit for Boogie and he had to have it!! I don't always spoil them, but I do like to buy them "useful" things and after just a quick trip to walmart I now know where my money goes!!!
3 comments:
Drew is such a cutie pie, and he keeps getting even more cut everytime I see him! You're such a good, fun Auntie. It reminds me of my aunt Stacy and Uncle Eddie. They were young and did so many fun things with us, and to this day I just love them dearly. You're creating wonderful memories for all those kidoes.
britani finally has a blog!!! the new nerd space...i have more fun with this one, cuz i can put stories with the pictures...
Wow, you are a good Auntie! I would be a much better one if I didn't have kids of my own. Oh yeah, and 21 nieces and nephews! That could get really spendy!
As for my oldest nephew (Josh, he's 20) he may be spending the month of December with us this year. It may not be quite as fun spoiling him as it is spoiling Drew though!=)
Post a Comment