Hey I know it's been a while since I last wrote, but it's been a whirl wind of a summer!! I will update you all later but for now here are a few Humming Bird pictures I took @ my aunt & uncles house the other day when I was suppose to be helping with wedding invitations. (I know my camera isn't the greatest - or nearly as expensive as Lance's but I still couldn't pass up the opportunity).
I guess it's true "if you build it they will come."

Ugly feeder I know- but it works as great bait :)

At one point there were 10-15 birds swarming the feeders- I was a little frightened (mainly for my eyes ;)!!

For some reason the bird was more threatened by me & started charging me & didn't even notice the bee that was stealing his food!!

I will update ya'll again soon I promise :)

6 comments:
I've now got three feeders, I pretty much have to fill one to two a day,. I just counted over 10... I'm pretty proud of the little guys,,, The kids and I just sit and watch them.. Good stuff!!!
yeah, you've been worse then me. :) I know, sometimes it's really hard to post on a normal basis. :) Chad loves those birds so much, it's so cute. Every morning before going to work he fills them up. :)
I love Humming birds and luckily for me the feeders tend to attract them :) Although I didn't get a ton of Invitations done cause I got distracted :)
Well, I was gonna say that Chad must really love you to post a comment...but maybe it's just the birds...
We've missed you lately! The kids ask every week, "Miss Britany's class?"
The bird loving must come from Connie! Ryan will go thru so much sugar to feed those little hummers!
So do we get to see any of the pics from your trip?
Trip? What trip? Where have you been, where have I been for that matter?
I think these are great pics! The one with the bee is too cool.
I am a huge slacker when it comes to refilling my feeder. Yes, I only have one and it's been empty for about three weeks. =( I know, I know, I'll get to it. Maybe today, maybe next spring, you never know. I'm awful, but I'm scared to climb up on the deck rail to hang the thing. I guess my love for my unbroken neck is greater than my love for the hummingbirds.
Post a Comment