WRONG! I am so annoyed... I have been waiting to hear from the main Neurologist about some test results. I am fully aware I am not her only paitent, but come on I got poked over 16 times last week and I just want to know!! GRR!!!
No kidding!!! Doctors sometimes forget they are suppose to work for us! I was just saying to Chad how dumb it is that most doctor offices are open 9:00-5:00, you know, the hours most people work and have to get off work or take a vacation day to go see the doctor! On top of that, they charge a ton! I need to remember what my dad always says, "It's not a right, it's a privilege to have the health care we have." I agree, but it gets hard not to get annoyed for seeming like they don't simply "care". =(
I don't know if I get more annoyed at doctors when I'm pregnant or when I have a baby. I was so mad last winter when I was pregnant with Avril. I didn't go in until I was almost four months along and they *required* me to get a pregnancy test. I mean, it was pretty obvious by then. She is my *third* child, I think I knew whether I was pregnant or not. And then they come in and tell you, "You're pregnant." Gee thanks Hoss.
Anyhoo, at least I knew the results to my test. =)
So sorry you have to wait so long. I do think they let you know right away if it's serious though. You know, they don't want to miss out on even one day that you're paying them for medication or treatment. =)
2 comments:
No kidding!!!
Doctors sometimes forget they are suppose to work for us!
I was just saying to Chad how dumb it is that most doctor offices are open 9:00-5:00, you know, the hours most people work and have to get off work or take a vacation day to go see the doctor! On top of that, they charge a ton!
I need to remember what my dad always says, "It's not a right, it's a privilege to have the health care we have." I agree, but it gets hard not to get annoyed for seeming like they don't simply "care". =(
Oh man, don't even get me started.
I don't know if I get more annoyed at doctors when I'm pregnant or when I have a baby. I was so mad last winter when I was pregnant with Avril. I didn't go in until I was almost four months along and they *required* me to get a pregnancy test. I mean, it was pretty obvious by then. She is my *third* child, I think I knew whether I was pregnant or not. And then they come in and tell you, "You're pregnant." Gee thanks Hoss.
Anyhoo, at least I knew the results to my test. =)
So sorry you have to wait so long. I do think they let you know right away if it's serious though. You know, they don't want to miss out on even one day that you're paying them for medication or treatment. =)
Post a Comment