Yeah! But I have to admit both Dana & I tried it before the kids played with it. It taste very similar to the filling in Reese's (although the powdered milk adds a crunch). Next week we will be painting with Chocolate pudding, guess we'll see how that goes!
7 comments:
Fun!
(Though I must admit, a bit disturbing, as it closely resembles dog poo.)
(;
Yeah! But I have to admit both Dana & I tried it before the kids played with it. It taste very similar to the filling in Reese's (although the powdered milk adds a crunch). Next week we will be painting with Chocolate pudding, guess we'll see how that goes!
Cool, you should post your recipe!
It's kind of a combo of recipes... but here's how we did it!
1 1/2 C. Creamy Peanut Butter
3/4 C. Powdered Milk
3 Tbsp. Honey
1/4 C. powdered sugar
Mix all ingredients together., Forum in to shapes, play & eat!
How fun!
Such a fun auntie you are!
That is fun! I always try to be a cool mom/auntie but I'm hopeless. =)
Well it does seem to be easy when you don't have kids & The niece's & nephew live with you!
Post a Comment