Thursday, February 4, 2010

Avoiding the Situation...

1. Where has time gone? I can't believe it's the begining of February already. Just as well I guess, I am ready for a warm spring and hot summer!

2. I have finally completed my CNA class & the practicum (hands on test).

3.Tomorrow is my State Board test to become a Certified Nursing Assistant. (It's @ 11am so if you read this before then Pray for me :)

4. I have yet to study for it!

5.At Art class with Amber yesterday she made (with a little bit of help from me of course) A hat out of newspaper and painted it. Next week we will decorate it and then it will go in the are show the end of February!

6. As some of you may know (and for those that didn't) I spent the night @ Sacred Heart on Monday night. I went in with heart "flutters" "palpatations" and pain. Although they did not figure out what exactly was the cause it was determined it was two seperate things happening at the same time. My aunt works in Cardiac Rehab in Sandpoint and witnessed on two seperate occasions and she advised I go to the ER. Although the cardiologist is convinced the chest pain is Esophageal spasms and that pain is yet to go away. As for the flutters Eventually I will be on a Holster Monitor for a period of time. which is fairly expensive with no insurance. So for now I am just keeping track of how often I feel them and if they get worse.

7.I want a new car, and when I say new I mean NEW (2010 Dodge Journey), but don't want the debt... So how does that work? And why or why would I need such a large car?

8. Almost officially decided on a summer wedding @ Schweitzer. Date is not quite in stone yet, but that is closer than we normally get :)

9.I am really ready to start a craft time on sundays, the kids love the stories, but that is about all I can do! I am not blessed with the artistic ability! Also I am looking at having Wynn and a mommy help on a weekly basis and start the babies in one side & the older kids in the other. I am not sure how well it will work, but doesn't hurt to try!

10. Off to work study for my test!

** It's amazing the peace I feel knowing that God will provide and do what is best for me.I don't know how anyone wakes up without that amazing feeling known as PEACE!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh Britani!

I had no idea that you had been in the hospital! I'm so sorry. I would have at least called you. I will (and am) praying that those spasms go away!

Also praying for your test.

Yay for a summer wedding!

I am so glad that you have peace about everything. I often wonder how people stumble through life without God. I have Him and still feel like I'm messing it up half the time.

Ryan said...

Congrats on finishing the courses - I just followed links into here so a little late on the comments - but I hope that the testing went well.

You are busy, so remember that you and your family are prayed for on many occassions from my end.

New car... ...I have things I could say about those... :) I want one too though sometimes. :)

Ryan