Again I am begging for prayer for my baby (yes my dog) he was again attacked by my cousin's dog. Much more severe this time... he is currently fighting for his life @ the vet (he has 2-3 abdominal wounds where his intestines are protruding out of his abdominal wal). He was attacked on our property in front of Brodey (while taking out the trash). I know that most of you are not animal lovers but Ernie is my baby & I love him ! I have had him for almost 3 years now and he has been through so much. I am praying he will be strong and continue to fight for life. I arrived home around 10 pm to an awake Amber and Drew. When I walked in my room Amber just started crying saying how much she loved Ernie and was praying for him to be ok. Drew walked up to me hugged my legs so tight and told me he missed Ernie. It is so sad for me to see how sad Amber & Drew are, we all cried and prayed for him till around 10:49pm. When Drew fell asleep on my chest & Amber clinching my hand so tightly finally fell asleep. It's so hard to see them both so sad for Ernie & yet trying to be so strong for them telling them that Jesus loves Ernie and will take care of him. They were both so sad when they fell asleep :(. I am praying for God to make peace in my heart.
Again not that anyone cares.... Please pray for us all!! Ernie has been a large part of all of our lives for a few years and we love him as part of the family! I really ask prayer for Amber and Drew, it breaks my heart to see them so sad. They love him so much....And for me the fact that my cousin's dog has attacked several times now & it gets worse everytime, scares me to think next time it could be Kaylen, Amber, Drew or even Charlotte!!!
Please pray for all of us....
1 year ago

5 comments:
Sorry to hear it, I will pray for Earnie...
=(
Prayin.
We are praying.... somehow they do become members of the family huh?
How's he doin?
I am so sorry. We hope he gets better, he has a wonderful family to take care of him.
Post a Comment