1 year ago
Friday, September 16, 2011
Happiness is...
Feeling a little life inside of you and knowing how precious of a life it truly is. I feel myself smiling a lot lately, not just smiling but full of joy it may be oozing from me (I think I may actually be more nauseatingly [pretty sure thats not a word, but you get my point] happy than that mushy newly in love couple.) Just wanted to make sure ya'll know it incase you cant see it on my face :) On that note my heart is also broken for a friend of my moms & their family the daughter just lost her baby (she was due just a few weeks after me), but Praise the Lord we all know right where baby is now :) Please pray for this family as they are dealing with the loss of this precious baby girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment