Bentley will be joined by Harley Daniel in early August. We are so excited for both Drew and Bentley to have brothers!! We were in need of some more boys in the family.
You are going to love having 2 boys! Congrats. I've been dying to hear what you were baking in there. Finally some boys! Poor Rhett & Shane were the only boys for the last couple of years. How are you feeling so far?
Yeah we are having 4 boys and 1 girl in our church. That's just between march and August. Plus we have another little guy that was born end of December. So far so good. We have been sick with colds and flu for over a month. It has been torture and my house has really suffered. Plus I am 99.9% positive I am anemic (even though NP said it didn't show on my initial blood work... duh that was 9 weeks ago and it just started a month ago.) I have felt decent other than being sick. Baby is only a little bit ahead in growth...Bentley was 2 weeks almost the whole time. Maybe this baby will be a little smaller since I am losing weight (down 12#since 8 week appointment) I am good with that :). How are you and your kiddos doing?
3 comments:
Yay!!!!
You are going to love having 2 boys!
Congrats.
I've been dying to hear what you were baking in there. Finally some boys! Poor Rhett & Shane were the only boys for the last couple of years.
How are you feeling so far?
Yeah we are having 4 boys and 1 girl in our church. That's just between march and August. Plus we have another little guy that was born end of December. So far so good. We have been sick with colds and flu for over a month. It has been torture and my house has really suffered. Plus I am 99.9% positive I am anemic (even though NP said it didn't show on my initial blood work... duh that was 9 weeks ago and it just started a month ago.) I have felt decent other than being sick. Baby is only a little bit ahead in growth...Bentley was 2 weeks almost the whole time. Maybe this baby will be a little smaller since I am losing weight (down 12#since 8 week appointment) I am good with that :). How are you and your kiddos doing?
Post a Comment