of the cold! I can't wait till Spring, I am one of those life long North Idaho folk that HATES snow. I know it's hard to believe, but I can't stand it! It's wet, cold and such a pain in the butt (litterally, I fell atleast 3 times this winter). The warm weather is coming, just not soon enough! Alright enough whinning, off to bed I go!

(Can't wait till this view has no white stuff!! :)

3 comments:
I'm always telling Chad, "Why do you live here in the north if you hate the snow sooooooo bad?" Yeah, it's not my favorite, but hey, it happened every year my whole life!
I must agree, by now I'm ready for it to be done, but by August, I'm also ready for it to cool off a bit. =]
Is this pic taken with your new buddy?? =]
Yes, Taken with my new buddy :) I love it! As soon as all the snow is gone I can't wait to get out and take lots of pictures :)!!
I can't aggree with you more Brit, I hate snow with a passion!!
I remember a time when I loved the white stuff but as time has gone on and the jobs have changed from working in it to driving in it my hatred just grows deaper and deaper...
Post a Comment