Tuesday, March 17, 2009

There will always be a hole...

Yesterday was dad’s birthday! Although it seems to be easier to make it through the days, some will always be harder than others! There is not a day goes by that I don’t miss my dad’s, his hugs, kisses, sayings and yes even his smells J! I am so very grateful that God has given me the strength to survive each day & everything life has thrown at me!


This Picture was 12 Days before he died- He just won his race & Kaylen was Congratulating him!

This is @ the Kootenai Falls in Montana after we spent the weekend in Kalispell.

Easter 2004- Your never to big to sit on daddy's lap!


My First Christmas (look how young my parents look :)




3 comments:

Heidi said...

Awwwww...Happy birthday Andy!

I think my dad would protest if I sat on his lap...=)

The Chad Beck's said...

He sure was a good daddy to all of you. He probably can hardly wait to have you guys all with him in a better place this time!
love ya girlie, hang in there.

Terah said...

Sniff.

Love ya.