Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sweet 16...

Happy 16th Birthday Brodster!!



Does everyone remember this little toe-head?


Right after Brodey was born, hard to believe it's been sixteen years!



Family Pic 1993



Uncle Brad (Left), Dad & Brodey @ Grandma Allard's- July 1994

Father's day 1995

Family Pic 1996

Dad, Micah & Brodey after seeing Aunt Bonnie -1997

Dad, Micah & Brodey- Summer 2000


Brodey @ the SHS Football Banquet- December 2008


As a little boy he was always so sweet and tender, very rarley do you see it 16 years later. He is such a huge help and every night he still kisses my forehead and says 'nite, I love ya'


Hope you had a wonderful birthday Brod!!!

3 comments:

The Chad Beck's said...

awww... I've always loved this guy, he's such a sweetie, I hope he stays that way his whole life!

Heidi said...

He makes me smile when I see him at church because he's always smiling at the little kids. Many guys his age don't even pay attention to the little ones.

I remember when he was probably about three, I helped at junior church and he had his cowboy boots on. He was bugging one of the other kids and I made him sit on my lap. He was so mad that he started kicking my shins with those boots. Ow! =)

Happy Birhtday Brodey!

Unknown said...

Awww.. what a lovey dovey boy.. I cant believe he is so old.. cuz auntie molly still wants to cuddley wuddley hugg wittle bwoads.. awww..